Welcome to Real Estate Success Rocks Podcast where we help you answer the question: What does success mean to you? I'm here with my friend Jeff Scisslow out of Greater Minneapolis-St.Paul, Minnesota. Jeff has been in the business for 29 years this summer (28 with same broker: RE/MAX Results). In 2014 Jeff sold 80 units for a volume of $17.5 million and has a team of 4 including himself. Jeff is a really good business man and today we are going to talk about 10 ways to make your business more profitable.
In this episode, you'll learn...
The ten ways Jeff Scisslow increases his profitability:
- Increase the number of units sold.
- Increase average sales price.
- Increase commission rate.
- Decrease business expenses.
- Decrease income tax expenses.
- Maximize rate of return (return on investments).
- Price your listings to sell.
- Only work with serious buyers and sellers.
- Envision yourself as being very profitable.
- Create and follow a consistent investment plan.
Questions to ask yourself.
- Are you tracking every single deal you do to see how a buyer/seller came to you? And how much money if any, did it cost to receive this buyer/seller?
- If tracking is not one of your skills then hire someone who will do this for you.
Links and resources mentioned in this episode.
To subscribe and rate & review visit one of the platforms below:
Follow Real Estate Success Rocks on:
Facebook | Twitter | G+