Welcome to Real Estate Success Rocks Podcast where we help you answer the question: What does success mean to you? Our aim is to provide content, clarity and inspiration to help you reach your goals. Today I'm with my friend Alexis Bolin who has been in the business for 37 years and works with ERA Legacy Realty in the Greater Pensacola area, which is a two county area in North West Florida. Alexis has a three person team, herself, one licensed assistant who is her daughter Lisa Mix and one non-licensed administrative assistant, Donna Wiggnis who has been with Alexis Bolin for 15 years. Alexis has closed over 100 units each year for the past 30 years.
In this episode, you'll learn...
- How negotiations can be one of the most pivotal aspects in your business
- Why becoming territorial during negotiations will deter your clients from reaching their goals
- How changing the speed and pitch of your voice can always calm the other negotiator
- That setting expectations for your sellers before negotiations helps close deals faster
- How you are responsible for facilitating your clients goals
- How do you determine what both sides want to make a negotiation successful
- Why you should establish in the beginning how you will work with you client
- Alexis Bolin explain how scripts and dialogues are effective during negotiations
- Why silence is golden and why you should never ask a question you don't have an answer to
Links and resources mentioned in this episode.
To subscribe and rate & review visit one of the platforms below:
Follow Real Estate Success Rocks on:
Facebook | Twitter | G+