Welcome to Real Estate Success Rocks Podcast where we help you answer the question: What does success mean to you? Our aim is to provide content, clarity and inspiration to help you reach your goals. Today we have my friend Toril Schoepfer who lives about 30 miles south of Seattle in the Puget Sound area representing properties in King and Pierce Counties. Toril Schoepfer has been in the real estate business for 18 years and in 2014 her team of 10 completed a total volume of $32 Million selling 139 units.
In this episode, you'll learn...
- How Toril Schoepfer created her vision around building a referral based business
- What the benefits and drawbacks are to having this vision
- How Toril implements her referral based business vision
- How 87% of her business in 2014 was referral based
- What Toril does to stay in touch with all her referrals
- Why she uses virtual assistants to help increase and manage her business
- Toril Schoepfer explain what roles a virtual assistant can take in your business
- How she finds her virtual assistants
Questions to ask yourself.
- Are you tracking the ROI on all your marketing ads?
Links and resources mentioned in this episode.
To subscribe and rate & review visit one of the platforms below:
Follow Real Estate Success Rocks on:
Facebook | Twitter | G+