Welcome to Real Estate Success Rocks Podcast where we help you answer the question: What does success mean to you? Our aim is to provide content, clarity and inspiration to help you reach your goals. We have a good show today as we have my good friend Nate Martinez is from the Greater Phoenix Area who has been in the real estate business for over 28 years. In 2014 Nate Martinez sold 174 homes for over $35,000,000 in volume. In fact over the last 10 years he and his partner Frank Russo SOLD 31,412 homes just over $5 Billion dollars in real estate.
In this episode, you'll learn...
- How Nate Martinez avoids conflict with agents since he is a competing broker
- How Nate Martinez expanded into two new markets, including a luxury market
- How to find and dominate the right market
- The research Nate complies before he enters a new market
- What to do when there is a dominant agent in your target market
- What type of mailers Nate sends out and the frequency in which he mails them
- What should agents do with mailers when they have zero listings
Links and resources mentioned in this episode.
To subscribe and rate & review visit one of the platforms below:
Follow Real Estate Success Rocks on: