024:Welcome to Real Estate Success Rocks Podcast where we help you answer the question: What does success mean to you? Our aim is to provide content, clarity and inspiration to help you reach your goals. We are really fortunate to have today Buddy West. From Wilmington Delaware, Buddy West owns Emory Hill Residential and has been in the real estate business for 30 years.
In this episode, you'll learn...
- Buddy West explains the age generations in real estate and how each play their part
- Breaks down the Millennial age generation and why they are important in real estate
- What to expect from Millennials and what are their numbers and profiles are
- The road blocks to expect from Millennials and what holds them back
- What will it take to attract them plus the do’s & don’ts while working with Millennials
- Creating rapport and ads and marketing with Millennials
Links and resources mentioned in this episode.
- Seattle Conference Link
To subscribe and rate & review visit one of the platforms below:
Follow Real Estate Success Rocks on: