Shay has been in the business for 5 years and serves Chicago and the nearby suburbs through Berkshire Hathaway Koenigrubloff. In 2017 she sold 75 units for $32 million, with the help of her team of 4 people.
In today's episode, we discuss how to manage communication with your clients, automating processes for greater efficiency and maintaining relationships over time.
In this episode, you'll learn..
- Why you should automate your communication with prospective, current and past clients
- How that can help grow your business
- What you need to automate communication (a website, blog, and a CRM with drip campaign capability)
- What content is best to automate
- When to send content so it feels personal, relevant and not automated
Links and resources mentioned in this episode.
To subscribe and rate & review visit one of the platforms below:
Follow Real Estate Success Rocks on: