Welcome to Real Estate Success Rocks Podcast where we help you answer the question: What does success mean to you? Our aim is to provide content, clarity and inspiration to help you reach your goals.
In this episode, you'll learn...
- Businesses are starting to rate customers and using that information to decide how to serve consumers.
- Technology movement to create an "online reputation score" for consumers that crosses platforms, and can be utilized by business to determine if a client is trustworthy, reliable, dependable and credit-worthy.
- This score will become more important than our credit scored in the near future. As business owners, it will become one of the most important determining factors on whether a consumer wants to do business with you.
- The new reputation score consists of your traditional credit score, level of community involvement, social reputation, social connectivity and trust weighting.
- Tools that will help agents manage their online reputation.
- What happens if you have a reputation crisis.
- The art of the online apology.
- How to move from reactive online reputation management to proactive online reputation management.
Links and resources mentioned in this episode.
- google alerts
To subscribe and rate & review visit one of the platforms below:
Follow Real Estate Success Rocks on: