As Founder and CEO of Mattson Enterprise, Inc. Glenn oversees an elite team of practice development consultants who provide solutions to agency leaders and salespeople facing the challenges of achieving extraordinary success in highly competitive and overcrowded markets. Glenn is is an extremely sought after keynote speaker, a gifted and respected platform trainer, coach, advisor and author. Today we're talking about how to find great people to work in your business. We'll cover some innovative interview techniques to identify the best talent, and how to put yourself in the strongest hiring position.
Sasha serves the Charlottesville, VA area. In 2016, she and her team of 5 sold 110 units for $32 million. Today we're going over some new tips and strategies to implement in the coming year.
Christy serves the Pearland/Houston TX area, and in 2016, she and her team of 18 sold 325 units for $81 million. Today we're talking about some key methods and characteristics that will help you succeed in real estate, and business in general.
Joe has been in the business for 22 years, and serves the whole of middle Tennessee (Nashville, Franklin, Murfreesboro). He has a team of 13, and in 2016, they sold 247 units, for a value of $51.5 million. Today we're talking about fear, and how it can prevent us from thriving and progressing in our careers. We'll discuss the types of fear, how it works, and strategies to overcome it.
- Reframing (Understanding Fear vs. Danger) - See Attached Fear vs Danger Doc.
- Strength in Numbers (Do it together)
- Find a Mentor (Someone who conquered the fear and lived to tell about it)
- Develop a Powerful WHY (The prize is bigger than the fear)
- Lower Your Expectations (You won't be perfect the first time you try something new)
- Do it Scared (Tim Ferris - "Fear Setting")
- Building Your Fear Attacking Muscles
- The Hamilton Anxiety Scale
Leigh has been in the business for 17 years, and in 2016, she and her team of 10 sold 256 sides, with a combined value of $64,000,000. Today we're talking about giving back to the community, including how it can be personally rewarding, as well as benefit your business through networking.