Alexis serves the Pensacola, FL area, and has been in the business for 40 years. In 2017, she sold 100 units with a team of just 3. In today's episode, we'll cover how scripts and dialogues create the solid foundation that allows us to handle any client interaction scenario.
Jeff serves the Metro DC area and has been in the business for 30 years. In 2017, he and his team of 7 sold 52 units for $73 million. In today's episode, we'll be discussing building a network with other Realtors, boosting sales through referrals and how to build solid relationships.
In this episode, you'll learn..
Wayne has been selling homes for 22 years, and currently serves the New Orleans, LA, area. He runs Turner Real Estate Group and has a team of 7 people. In today's episode we're talking about Social Media, the unique opportunities it presents, and how it's changing the way we approach Real Estate.
1) How & why to use Facebook
2) Building out custom search pages with Real Geeks and Boomtown.
3) YouTube.com - Create Play List
4) Instagram – How, Why, How Much
6) Always give with no intensions of receiving but never be afraid to ask as soon as you feel you have giving enough to justify it.
7) It used to be TV, Newspaper and radio…Now it’s Vlog, Blog and Podcast. Social Media is word of mouth on Steroids.
Doug has been in the business for 26 years, and has sold over $1 billion of real estate during his career. He was previously the owner of The Heddings Property Group and then EVP-Director of Sales at CORE. He's now an Agent Coach at Compass focused on agent productivity through mentoring, training, education and overall business development. He was also the first broker blogger and still author of the real estate blog True Gotham.
In today's episode we'll discuss making changes within your Real Estate career, including how to avoid the anxiety and uncertainty that can accompany change, and how to instead approach it as a positive experience.