Martin has been in the business for 20 years and serves the Manhattan and Brooklyn areas. In 2018, he had a volume of $50 million, with a further $21.5 million in the first quarter of 2019. He has a team of 4 plus 2 outsourced companies.
In today's episode, we discuss public interactions, and how a publicist can assist in generating business.
In this episode, you'll learn..
- How to hire a publicist and why
- Self-promotion is exhausted
- Social media is for likability, can relate to you
- Newsletters/market reports informative
- Quoted in media creates credibility
- How it’s done:
- Publicist gives me leads on stories, I give written responses. Sometimes follow-up interviews
- Need to have good writing and communication skills, talking points
- Provide fast turnaround time
Links and resources mentioned in this episode.
To subscribe and rate & review visit one of the platforms below:
Follow Real Estate Success Rocks on: