Joe has been in the business for 22 years, and serves the whole of middle Tennessee (Nashville, Franklin, Murfreesboro). He has a team of 13, and in 2016, they sold 247 units, for a value of $51.5 million. Today we're talking about fear, and how it can prevent us from thriving and progressing in our careers. We'll discuss the types of fear, how it works, and strategies to overcome it.
- Reframing (Understanding Fear vs. Danger) - See Attached Fear vs Danger Doc.
- Strength in Numbers (Do it together)
- Find a Mentor (Someone who conquered the fear and lived to tell about it)
- Develop a Powerful WHY (The prize is bigger than the fear)
- Lower Your Expectations (You won't be perfect the first time you try something new)
- Do it Scared (Tim Ferris - "Fear Setting")
- Building Your Fear Attacking Muscles
- The Hamilton Anxiety Scale