Welcome to Real Estate Success Rocks Podcast where we help you answer the question: What does success mean to you? And how can we help you achieve your goals?. We've got a good session plan for you today as we're here with Toby Salgado who is a serial entrepreneur. From hi tech to low tech, Toby successfully launched and built four multi-million dollar companies in four different industries raising venture capital and raising a $12M fund.
In this episode, you'll learn...
- How Toby Salgado built 7 different start-ups since 1998.
- Traits top producing agents have.
- Why a common trait within top real estate agents is they have a plan and are deliberate with the plan.
- What qualities Venture Capitalists want to see in people.
- Why everyone needs to find and understand their why and what Toby's why is.
- That you should do what you do best then delegate the rest.
- The abundance mind set versus scarcity mindset.
- Toby's spin on how 9/11 and the bank crisis destroyed trust within Millennials.
- Why you have to be okay with failing.
- That step #1 to being a successful agent is to always build a database.
- Why you must have at least 5 distinct channels of lead generation that don't overlap.
Questions to ask yourself.
- How do you keep moving your "goal post" forward
- What is your "Why"?
Links and resources mentioned in this episode.