Matthew Wroda is a member of the Core team, and today we'll be discussing the story of how he personally adapted to the role, and some thoughts on clear communication and prosperous team relationships.
In this episode, you'll learn..
- First impressions
- Ideas of being on a team
- What I expected, what was expected of me, how we overcame those hurdles
- Allowing for failure
- Intuitively knowing that this was the place to be - not running away to find something "easier"
- Overcoming fear (from team leader, team members, environment fear)
- How the team has grown and found my place in the team
- Finding something that is mine
- Identifying strengths and weaknesses
- How to keep me focused/creative
- Two and a half years later, where we are now
Links and resources mentioned in this episode.
To subscribe and rate & review visit one of the platforms below:
Follow Real Estate Success Rocks on: